A charming and individual holiday cottage, superbly appointed and situated in the heart of the village of Rhosneigr, only 150 yards from the beautiful sandy beach. Pet-friendly.
Sleeps: 4 | Bedrooms: 2 | Bathrooms: 1
A wonderful cottage, superbly situated in the heart of the very popular seaside village of Rhosneigr, only 150 yards from the beautiful sandy beach, renowned for its excellent watersports.
This welcoming Rhosneigr cottage really has the 'wow' factor, with bright, airy open plan accommodation, smart contemporary decor and attractive furnishings throughout, including stripped pine floors and a lovely woodburner, perfect for chilly winter evenings.
The enormous stretch of sandy beach is tantalisingly close to this Rhosneigr cottage and has something for everybody to enjoy; the great sea conditions make the beach ideal for sailing, surfing and windsurfing. For those who want to try something different, kitesurfing lessons are available in the village.
Cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops are on the doorstep of this lovely Rhosneigr cottage. For a great day out, Plas Newydd NT house and garden and Beaumaris Castle are on the island or alternatively, guests can discover Snowdonia, Conwy and Caernarfon castles, a little further afield on the mainland.
A delightful Rhosneigr cottage, perfect for a seaside holiday at any time of the year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double 4 poster bed, 2 x single beds. Shower room with shower, basin and WC, adjoining utility room. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Sky, including Sky Sports 1 & 2, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot, highchair and stair gate
- Off road parking for 1 car, plus roadside parking
- Enclosed front decked area with furniture, plus rear decked area with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Village amenities between 20-100 yards
- Sandy beach 150 yards
Bright and airy holiday home with an open plan ground floor, a log burner keeps things cosy and snug, along with oil fired central heating for extra comfort. A delightful Rhosneigr cottage, perfect for a seaside holiday at any time of the year.
The management team live in the village and will ensure that everything is as it should be ahead of your arrival and are always on call throughout your stay. You will also receive a complimentary welcome pack with a few essentials to get your holiday started, as detailed below.
* All of our properties comply to all Fire Safety Regulations
* All guest bookings will have a Welcome Pack ready for you on arrival, to include milk and biscuits and cleaning products as a minimum
* All properties have a Welcome Folder to help familiarise guests with the property, the local area and the island
- Central heating
- Wood burner (inc starter pack)
- Linen & towels included
- Washing machine
- TV / Sky (movies & sports)
- DVD player
- Internet / WiFi
- Cot / High chair & stair gate
- Off road parking for 1 car (+ roadside parking)
Just a stroll from the beach you'll find a surf shop (also offering lessons), gift shop, launderette and other shops you would expect to find on the coast. Located 15 minutes from the A55, Holyhead 10 miles, Bangor 22 miles and the base of Snowdon is only 40 minutes away (with the wind behind you!).
Rhosneigr is known for its award winning sandy beaches with rock pools and safe bathing, nearby is Llyn Maelog, a large lake which is rich in bird life and fish. Anglesey has beautiful unspoilt countryside stretches for miles inland with magnificent views of the Snowdonia Mountains and Llyn Peninsular.
Rhosneigr has become a windsurfing and kite surfing Mecca attracting enthusiasts from all over Britain. Even for those not participating, it is huge fun to watch!